Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Re: hotels 4 u
23 Posts
the bit about acting only as your agent is a standard part of the terms for all these booking agencies and is clearly shown at the very start of the Hotels4U booking conditions http://www.hotels4u.com/bookingconditions.aspx which is one click from the home page. It doesn't matter who owns an agency, the terms will be the same - if you don't book a full package you don't get full protection.

21 weeks isn't very good though - they could have cycled to Turkey and back in that time!!
I just tried to get into contact with hotels4u this week to reschedule my trip then to cancel my trip. I tried to email AND call. Calling is just fruitless because I am calling from the states and they do not supply a toll free number to call. Emailing is also fruitless because no one responded. I had to call the credit card company which I did not appreciate doing to ask for assistance in getting the money back. In the meantime, I rebooked on a more trusted site Orbitz and will continue to use either them or Travelocity or another reputable company in the future. Hopefully, they will respond so their reputation isn't tarnished. I will keep updating. Best of luck to you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.