All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
Welcome to the forums Cozza :tup

Does the hotel have to be All inclusive and do you have any area's in mind?
yes all inclusive and I would prefer short flights from Cardiff but - If the price and hotel is right I am prepared to go further over to Mexico or caribean
First Choice Holiday Villages are all inclusive and have water slides/parks/splashzones and loads going on for young and young at heart. They have them in Europe but they also have one in Mexico.
Hi, we ALWAYS have our family holiday in Turkey SC and this year I had a girlie hol in Egypt, we went in April and if you've been to Turkey, then Egypt's similar but hotter

Back to the point though, we stayed at Albatross Aqua Blu for a week - newish complex built around an Aqua Park and it'd be fantastic for kids as well as adults

MadCaravanner has been raving about it too

We booked through Sunshine hols - great price and great time

Hope this helps
Hi,
Egypt have some fab hotels with on sight waterparks. I went to the Jungle Aqua Park in Hurghada last November, I travelled with my 2 young nephews who were 5 and 2 at the time and the water park there was fab. It had over 35 slides, a lazy river and a wave pool. It also had 2 seperate sections for the younger ones with small slides and water falls. The staff there were amazing aswell they really looked after you.
Also if you don't fancy Egypt First Choice have some fab Holiday Villages all over. They have them in Spain and Egypt and Turkey.
I hope this helps! :)
:think This topic is 4 years old.

Moderator Edit - Please note that as per T&C's we don't allow advertising on HT for any travel companies or their various brands no matter how subtly it is being done.
Kiltman HT Mod wrote:
:think This topic is 4 years old.

Moderator Edit - Please note that as per T&C's we don't allow advertising on HT for any travel companies or their various brands no matter how subtly it is being done.

Especially as their email address suggests they work for Thomson's.
We recently went to Dubai for holidays and our kids had a great time at the wild wadi park.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.