UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Started off nice and sunny but although it's still warm the sun‘s gone in ( got my holiday washing out though :tup )
Don't know whether it is hotter than the Bahamas but the sunshine is glorious up here on the east coast of Scotland today. Unfortunately the forecast is for rain over the weekend. :(

SM
It has been an absolute scorcher here on the West Coast today, I hope it doesn't rain over the weekend as we have the Queens Baton Relay passing through here tomorrow and our Highland Games on Saturday.
well it started of sunny but then we got black clouds for the rest of the day. Still warm though
We came back from the Vendee late on Tuesday and friends who are still out there are reporting very high temperatures out there too. My mum took all my towels and bedding away yesterday and was able to have it all washed and dried by 9 o'clock last night.
Our sun came back out & like Elaine's mam I managed to get all my holiday washing dried and put away. :tup
I have two thermometers in the shade in the garden and they were both on 30c this afternoon, just had thunder and lightening
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.