Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
How busy?
5 Posts
There are plenty of bars open all year round in Qawra and Buggiba. Although they are quiet during the winter months
Right at this time it is quite busy, I am staying just around the corner to the Qawra Palace and there are plenty of bars all around.
You won't have any bother finding a good bar!
hiya, there are lots of little bars around Qwara and if the y don't mind a 10-15 minute walk they can walk down to Bugibba where there are more bars some staying open till the early hours. Depending on their age and what they like there is a great Irish bar called O' Reilleys near the square while we were there a couple of weeks ago they had a good singer did a lot of rock he was there on tuesday night and saturday, but like I said depends what they like. Do you know though when we go to Malta we like to sit in a little bar have a chat and a drink and chill something we would never do here. If they go to the We 5 they can do that and get free snacks that the owners bring round at night something that used to be common in Malta but not done much any more.

Have a fantastic holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.