Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
If I remember correctly then there is just the Imperial Beach Hotel between the Amatheus Beach and the Athena - so very close.

Pippa
GREAT!! thnaks very much, there is a huge difference in price and some guests are staying at Amthus and some at Athena, i just nedd to know how close they are.

thanks for the info

jane
I have a map I got free from CTO( send them an e-mail they will send you maps and guides foc for the area you are visiting) the hotels are just across the road from each other the Amathus on the beach side of the road hth
sorry I misread it it for Avanti hotel ! oops there is 1 kilometre between Amathus and Athena sorry again there is a fold on my map I should have been more careful regards Gill
  • Edited by Gillc7 2006-10-05 21:17:20
Hi Jane

The Athena Beach is beach-side as well, not across the road (that would be the Avanti). The Amathus and Athena Beach are separated by the Imperial Beach and Athena Royal. Hope you have a great time.
Hi Jane

It's a 5 min walk from the Amathus to the Athena

Kevin
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.