Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
:welcome to the forums Ashlee I suppose it depends on if you are going to go on excursions or boat trips. Also are you planning on buying clothing/jewelry etc ? If you are just going to chill out round the hotel then I don't think you'll need too much money. Don't forget your clean £10 note each for entry into Turkey :tup
I agree I dont think you will need much if you are going to a five star all inclusive in Turkey, standards are pretty high there and lots of the hotels will have three or four different restaurants in different settings so you won't get bored with the food and will probably be spoilt for choice.

I would think if you budget about £500 that should be fine, and then if you need more have a card as back up. But as said if you do a lot of trips then costs will mount up.

Also if you intend to do any extreme sports such as quad biking, jeep safaris, parasailing, paragliding, bungee jumps etc make sure take out more than just basic insurance you need insurance that covers dangerous sports/activities.

Doe :sun2
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the quick replies. I will not be buying jewelry or clothing. Mainly some souviner kind of things and probably jet skiing and other activities like that as we are quite adventurous people.

Thank you for your help, much appreciated!

Ashlee
Hi and welcome to HT!

If you are intending using jet skis or any other hazardous activity, make sure your travel insurance covers the specific activities you will be taking part in as most aren't included in standard insurance. You may have to pay an additional premium.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.