Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi there S.S

First of all, what date in July are you going? Me and 6 other friends will be out there from the 1st July for a week and ive spoken to a good few people who have been(especially on the 18-30).

Basically, from other peoples knowledge, everyone is taking between 300-500 each, but thats including all events through 18-30 and usual binge drinking throughout the whole week.

So I would say 300 is completely fine :)
Personally im taking 500 as I like to know ill be comfortable with money and splash out on some extra activities e.g watersports.

Hope this helps

Sully
Hey, thanks for the reply.. yeah i was thinking in the 400-500 range, maybe 500 as id like to do a bit of shopping whilst out there!

Were going 18th - 25th july.. :D cant wait!...Yeah the water sports look awesome, on the beach they have paragliding, tubing, speed boat rentals, banana boats, and then theres a waterpark just 15mins from the resort which cost 20lev (£10) .. were planning to go to the waterpark so hopefully we wont be TOO hungover... Have fun!
~* S.S *~ wrote:
.......i was thinking in the 400-500 range, maybe 500 as id like to do a bit of shopping whilst out there!

When you consider that the average private sector salary in Bulgaria is around 605 Leva/currently approx. £273.77 per month (with many Bulgarians earning much, much less), £400-£500 should be plenty - even allowing for the higher prices charged in resorts.

Baldur
Hey! :)
Theres four of us going for a week in June. Any ideas of how much it is into clubs and what the prices are like in there? And if there are beach parties and that?
We are totally lost of how much to take.. Or what to even expect!!
Bank on about £50 a day to have a decent time, including meals.
Go to YouTube and type in Sunny Beach-Bulgaria and loads of stuff on the resort also if you go to this link you'll find info on Sunny Beach
http://www.sunny-beach-bulgaria.com/
You will also find lots of tips and info from regular visitors by going to
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g499086-i9527-Sunny_Beach_Burgas_Province.html

Hope this helps
Hi:)
I`m going to Bulgaria next week with my boyfriend and his family. Myself and my boyfriend are 18 & 19 and have our own apartment in Julia apartments. we are going for 9 days but we fly back on our 9th day i`m not too sure on the time. I`m just wondering how much spending money will I need?
I am super excited but worried so much about money.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.