Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
gg11 wrote:
whats the prices of drink fags clubs and food out there?

As the 2011 season has only just started and prices are likely to change from year to year, you may have to wait for returning visitors to report current prices in the resort.

Cigarette prices are fixed by the government - those shown in this online tobacconist's website are current, e.g. Marlboro 5 Leva; Rothmans 4.70 Leva; Superkings 3.90 Leva, etc.

<Edit> I have received a report from Tonyt to the effect that, when using Google Translate to view the above link, prices are shown as Euro (e.g. Марлборо Червено Ед. цена: 5.00 лв. (Marlboro Red single price 5.00 Leva) is mistranslated as "Marlboro Red Ed. Price: 5.00 EUR", which would be more than double the actual cost). This is one of the problems of machine translation.

The prices shown *are* in Leva.

Baldur
Hi, Im going in July and been told I need a max of 300 half board! But i dont think ill spend that much :) :cheers
just back stayed laguna park great time posted hotel review baccy gv110lvs lambert and buttler 49lv big beer from 98stonkies to 3lv steak from 24lv to30lv 2.15lv to pound on sat when i left hope this helps was all inclusive so only went out couple times :tup
hi im thinking of going to sunny beach in 2013 can anyone give me an average price i will be paying for

.pint of lager
.glass of wine
.breakfast for 2
.evening meal for 2
.fags
.and also how much would you spend on average on a nyt out on beer and go home steaming lol

thanks greatly appreciated
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.