Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
The answer is Yes. Google HSBC Bodrum branch and all the details including a map will come up as the first entry. There appears to actually be 3 branches in the Bodrum area - I don't know the place so don't know how close any of them are to the centre of the town but if you fill in 'Turkey' for country and 'Bodrum' for branch on the top row of the search page here

https://www.hsbc.com.tr/eng/branches_atms/branches/branches.asp

addresses and tel nos for all 3 should come up on the results page.

SM
There is one on the corner of the big main road and the road that goes down past the back of the market.
the plot thickens, ive just found out this villa advertised as bodrum city, bodrum is not in bodrum but 1 1/2 miles outside turgutreis , its showing a hsbc bank there, does anyone know if its near town centre , I didn't book it off here, im a bit surprised by location lol, but it looks nice all the same
Sharing 3 HSBC bank machines following

Yokuşbaşı Mah. Hasan Reşat Öncü Cad. No:14 Bodrum
Yeniköy Mah. Kıbrıs Şehitleri Cad. No:216 Bodrum
Yalı Mah. Mehmet Hilmi Cad. No:50/C Turgut Reis-Bodrum
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.