Myself & my husband took our 2 kids to this resort between these dates. We had a horrendous holiday as the pool was covered in bird droppings and other gross stuff and 3 out of 4 of our party had ear infections, with my daughter even having to visit the Dr on her return & get medicine for it.
Infact, approx half the resort had ear infections and we ourselves spoke to quite a few families & couples who had complained about one or the other or both.
We complained several times to our un-helpful, un-friendly rep and in the end we even complained to guest services as the rep was doing nothing about our complaints!
On arrival back in the U.K {which was also a joke after a 17hr delay, our flight time & check out time being changed 3 times & twice in the space of 1 hour! No veggie meals, snacks or hot drinks on the flight home. Half a mile walk to the plane in the heat & various other complaints} we complained to the tour operator, which was First Choice.
They have told us that none of it is their fault & that no-one else {Not a single person!!! This I just cannot believe} has made a complaint about the pool or having ear infections!
So, I need help.
I am asking for anyone who was there & either suffered an ear infection or made a complaint about the pool to PLEASE contact me & back me up. Please leave me your name & contact address.
You can contact me directly through this site by personal message or by sending me an email to:
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
It would be very much appreciated!! Thank you

EDIT: For online privacy and protection, your e-mail address has been removed from this post. Please check our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Many thanks
David