Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Thanks for your report Jean and so glad to hear you had a good time :tup Well done with the upgrade too :tup
Ooo yes Jean write your review you may win the Ipod touch !! :tup
well done on the upgrade. Did you feel really special? :)
I've completed it Chris. Yes Fiona we did feel special but surprisingly enough the people on the same deck were very friendly, we thought they would look down their noses at us. We had six canapays (sp) delivered to the cabin about five o'clock every night we didn't always eat them but we certainly saw how the other half live! As we were on the 9th deck we had free shuttle buses into the towns. We'd love to go on another Fred Olsen Cruise but won't be so lucky next time.
Jean
I think its similar to us using airmiles to fly first. I thought we would be totally out of place but the rich are just ordinary people like you and me :)
I agree Fiona it was the people on the lower decks who were snobby we were on a table one day with four others and they were on the fifth deck I've never heard anything like it. They were so full of themselves we couldn't believe it thank goodness we had a table for two for our evening meals as if we'd been on their table constantly we'd have asked for a swop.
They too may have had an upgrade Jean - from the bowels of the ship, ;) hence their bragging. :rofl
I think you're right there Glynis poor Carol got the worst of it as she was sitting next to the man who was bragging.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.