Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Thank you for your reply, yes egypt agree with you & the maldives we are going back to both this year. Back to nuweiba tomorrow :cheers & maldives in december
Dear All,

I have been reading all your wonderful and informative reviews regarding the Hacienda Dominicus and it is all invaluable. My partner & I have seen this hotel in numerous brochures and are looking into holding our wedding there, Apr 2010. We can't yet book as the prices for 2010 are not yet available but I was wondering if anyone else has married here or attended a wedding and would shed some light on it, was it amazing, were you/they treated well, who did you book through, were the arrangments made easy etc etc - being the bride I have a hundred and one questions to ask but will limit myself on my first post ;)

We have been looking at the First Choice package for the wedding. Up to now there are 20 guests wanting to join us so the party will be fairly large.
If anyone could give me (us) any information or reviews on this I would be hugly grateful.
Thank you! :tup
Few mentions of men having to wear full length trousers in the speciality resteraunts but do you have to wear collared shirt with those trousers or is t-shirt acceptable.

Thanks in advance
I got turned away from the main buffet in the evening because they decided the sleeves of my expensive T shirt were not long enough!
I think the code is just to do with the length of the men's trousers and sleeves.
You could get away with shorts if they were below the knee, or 3/4 length trousers.
T shirts had to have suitable sleeves.

They don't seem to moan about the ladies.
Hi
After a lot of research (& I mean a lot) we've decided to go to the Hacienda Dominicus in May :)

We have a daughter who will be 17 months old (& is tiny) so won't be able to sit at the table, I've emailed the hotel & they've told me that they don't have high chairs. Has anyone else been here with a toddler/baby and if so what did you do regarding mealtimes?

Thanks

Stacey
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.