Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Has anyone been to anyone of these hotels

Yes :wink: You'll find reviews for both hotels HERE.

Pippy :D
I've been to both as I think I told you before.

Personally, for £200 for the 4 of you I would definitely go to Punta Cana.

The beach is fabulous, you have more choice of restaurants and bars as you can also use the facilities of the Iberostar Dominicana. For me it would be a complete no-brainer - the beach by itself would be worth £50pp.
Having been to both, I much preferred Iberostar Costa Dorada. While the beach is not as good as Punta Cana, we found the food and service better at Costa Dorada. It is also rated number one on Tripadvisor. But in the end, it boils down to personal choice.
Hi Clinical is my middle name, I have noe booked the Ibverostar Coata Dorada after alot of looking at Mexico, Jamaica, and waiting for FC to put thier new year prices on line, but on the 23rd of Dec Portland dropped their fuel tax on all holidays so that reduced the Iberostar Costa Dorada from £4282 TO £4052 so i decided to book it right away, also tripadvisor rated this hotel as the best on the island. :wave
hi bellingham- i'm glad you finally decided, i was worried you wouldnt get anything. have a good time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.