Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
No Shell, this hotel is the other end. It's near Old Market, that end of Sharm, think it has got a shopping Mall attached to it, as I have been passed in a cab before. Don't know anything about the hotel itself except it looks nice, but then nearly all the hotels in Sharm look lovely.

Doe :sun2
Thanks Doe i thought it was up there, after 11 times of Naama Bay we are venturing out, fancy me saying that ha ha
You seem to be able to get quite good deals there Michelle. Also it's up near Fantasia where they do the show and El Fanar beach (don't know if you are beach people or pool people). That may be something you need to investigate as where i think it is located it may not have it's own beachfront. It might be a hotel that you have to get a hotel mini bus down to, so not like the Sonesta.

Doe :sun2
Hi Doe, we got a good deal for january for sam's 50 th. two weeks with cab AI for £1100. There are two beaches, one coral the other sandy. Just a mini bus needed which is free. Also 10 mins from NB. Looks lovely, booking with fleetway :-)
Well done, sounds like an absolute bargain. Hope you have a great time :-)
Thanks, not booking just yet as off to a villa in Cyprus in September, so therefore saying for spends, but hopefully i will be able to put a deposit down soon :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.