Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Where to stay depends upon your age group and what you are looking for in a holiday. If, for instance, you are in your teens, then it's unlikely that the smaller resorts would be to your liking.

Good deal with the flights though. :wink:
well we are YOUNG parents of a 14 year old girl - so we will need somewhere pretty lively

been looking at villas/apts but I want to make sure we are around plenty of peoplpe as the daughter likes to make mates on hols - I'm sure you get my drift - so any small block of apts or single villas are not really her thing.

she visitied Ibiza last year - came across on the ferry from Majorca with grandparents for the day - and she said the place where the ferry docked looked very nice - I'm guessing that would be San Antonio??

I have also been looking at a couple of hotels in Es Cana - Caribe and another one - but reckon a nice Apt hotel would be better for us next year as I like the idea of self catering for a change

Cheers

Stu
I would say Es Cana sounds just right for what you want. There is something there for all ages and it's quite a busy resort.

As for your daughter's previous visit, I would have thought that the ferry from Majorca would have been more likely to dock in Ibiza Town than San Antonio, but I could be wrong. Ibiza Town is unmistakeable as you can see the Dalt Vila (Old Town), with it's walls and towers, high above the harbour area.
just had a look at the pics she took and there is definately some walled fortifications etc and a large bay with a white lighthouse at the entrance to it - so I guess you are right about it being Ibiza Town.
If it looks like the image below, then it's Ibiza Town. Hope you enjoy the island in general and whichever resort you choose is all you want it to be.

http://www.thomson-cruises.co.uk/newcruise/images/poc/Ibiza_Town_POC.jpg
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.