Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Great to hear jg. Hope our experience will be as positive!
Be really carful with this bank. I thought that their travel card was a good idea so took one out for a month long trip to India. First problem read the conditions first. Even though it states you can load 200,000 Rupees onto the card which should be enough the problem is you can only take 50,000 Rupees off the card at ATM's in a month. The other problem I experienced was that the card was not recognised in four different ATM's in different cities from Delhi to Kochi. Tried to use it to pay a hotel in Mumbai and they would not accept it. When I returned to the UK contacted their customer services (could not get them in India) they agreed that the card had not been activated. I then had a real fight on my hands to get them to credit back the £615 I had loaded onto the card. Eight days after my first contact with them they have said they have refunded me (not in my bank yet)but only £443.41. I am still fighting for the other £171 and it looks like I will have to take legal action against them. My experience is that this card is a total con so be aware before you apply for one.
Hi,
I applied for one of this travel card, thinking twice if i should use it or not, can u please let me know why they are not refunding the full amount, and why was the card not working,
Thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.