Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Just back from Golden Sands. Iglika Apartments brand new and look lovely (from the outside, we weren't staying there). There is no pool but there is a fabulous pool beside the beach which you can pay into. This pool had signs displayed saying 'Iglika Aparments 30% discount'. Everything is so cheap in Bulgaria that paying in to the pool is not a problem. Anyhow the beach is beautiful so you may never need the pool!!
Hi Brenda

Many thanks for info thats put my mind at rest :) did you venture on any trips you would recommend
Does anyone know if these apartments used to be the Iglika hotel?
The Iglika apartments are brand, spanking new for this year. They are on the site of the former Iglika hotel which was totally demolished. They were being finished last September and from outside look great.

Patka
thanks Patka. I will ask for the hotel reviews to be deleted now.
There is a big pool just up from the Iglika apartments .It is the Havana pool and it cost 10leva thats for two loungers and a parasol,it has loads of room and also a childs pool ..Also you can get something eat and drink .It is very safe and very clean .June :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.