Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Whilst I understand your concerns legally there is nothing you personally can do about this. It is them who have booked the holiday and it is as far as the law is concerned their problem. The only suggestion I can make without more information is they shouid speak with the rep and tell them of the problem and ask for either a move or that they send them home.

We need more information to give you more detailed advice. For example are they traveling with a reputable tour operator (a package holiday) or is it a dynamic package - see here for an explanation of the difference.
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/understanding-your-holiday-booking-t158718.html

Once they are back in the UK then we can assist them in pursuing any claim they may have. One thing you could do to assist in any claim is to take a screen shot of the pages relating to the pictures being of another hotel - this would be of great help if they make a claim for compensation - before they decide to remove it from their site.

If there is a rep then they should ensure they complete a complaint form whilst in resort, this again is important when making a claim and any legal action. If the doctor has advised the illness is a result of the mould again see if they can get something in writing. Take pictures and gather any other information that may help in any claim.

Sorry I cannot help further at this time.

fwh
I can see the origianal post was some time ago, I have just got back from a holiday to egypt with imperial travel and thought they were great. all details were emailed the day after i booked and i ended up having a fun hassle free holiday. would recommend imperial travel any time.
I booked a holiday with Imperia Travel in Reading last week. I have seen some bad reviews about them, but all of the reviews seem quite old. They seemed fine when I booked and all my paper work arrived by email the following day. Has anyone booked and travelled with them recently who could put my mind at rest. I am travelling to the royal albatross in sharm el sheikh, would appreciate comments from anyone who has stayed there.
I have to agree with the latest post. I have just booked with imperial travel for the third time this year to go to Agadir in Morocco - to stay at the royal albatros. not only do i find them very efficient with emailing the documents to me, they also seem to have by far the cheapest deals. i don't know if they have changed hands in the last few years, as many older reviews say they are awful, but i could certainly recommend them now.
Welcome to the forums guys... Wow coincidence or what??? You all share the same IP and email provider.... ;)
Ooops! Someone's been rumbled....

Not very "techie" minded then at Imperial Travel Direct, I gather :duh
Some people are such wazzocks, they must think we are as dumb as they are.
Oh come on , they're only agents ..... It's not their fault :D :shrug :que
It seems they are very good at emailing customer documents though. :rofl
I booked through imperial travel and when I arrived at the hotel it was cancelled due to lowcost beds going bust. imperial travel issued me an ATOL certificate so I contacted them. they told me to go away, leaving me to vend for myself . on returning from holiday I contacted them quoting ATOL regulations and they still refuse to help me .There answer to me was the directors have decided that they will not be paying out to anyone caught up with lowcost.I asked why they issue ATOL certificates and they told me to take them to court. I'm 1400 pound out off pocket and they still refuse to help.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.