Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Imperial Travel
9 Posts
Yes Glynis I do it's an Easyjet e-ticket
I have the accommodation vouchers for the hotel and the Nile cruise and the transfer voucher from the hotel to the Boat
I am however missing 2 of my transfer vouchers.... no transfer vouchers from Hurghada airport to hotel or from the boat back to Luxor airport
I can't understand why they haven't pressed you for payment or at least have a direct open line for payments. Perhaps to cover yourself you could write to them recorded delivery explaining your situation.
I'm going to give it one more try on Monday then I'm going to have to resort to good old fashioned hand delivered mail....I have an email addy as well but that's gone unanswered so far
OK email still unanswered....3 calls this morning and still no call back...I'm going to ring Citizens advice now and see where I stand if I cancel with them and book elsewhere
Just to update you I finally had an email from them at 4pm yesterday. after sending them 2 more reminders...attached was a transfer voucher......wrong one....it was a copy of the one I already have.....emailed them back and she said she couldn't find any others for me but would pass it on to the person who made the original booking.She also said I'm only missing one transfer voucher...the one from Hurghada airport to my hotel as on my return journey the transport back to the airport is provided free by the Nile cruise operator.....I only have her word for that so we'll see
She also promised to look into the upgrade to AI on the Serenade that I asked for back in March and never got a reply

Lo and behold my transfer was in email this morning.....so patience does pay off...I still haven't paid for my holiday and am still waiting on a price for my upgrade but at least things are moving in the right direction.
Hi Tangobunny,

Was just wondering, after the problems with everything before you went on holiday, did the holiday go well with them whilst you were there?

I have just booked with imperial travel, and only now have read loads of bad reviews, but none were recent apart from yours, (even though it was a year ago)..

Please can you advise me if you had any problems when you got there?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.