Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Get a policy that includes Egypt in Europe as it will be cheaper than a worldwide policy.I have free insurance with my bank but the company Fortis is a good one and reasonable.Before we had free insurance we always used Direct insurance which is covered by AXA,the best insurance company.
Hi

Take a look at http://www.moneysupermarket.com they will search most insurers that you can think of and you can then take a look at all the various policys and prices.

I have used them for years now for both travel and house insurance and also several other money related items.

As Jay Trip has mentioned make sure that you get travel insurance that covers Egypt, which may have to be worldwide.

Cheers
Graham
http://www.1stoptravelinsurance.co.uk/quote/trip/trip.asp?ID=2
Single Trip Travel Insurance from 1Stop Travel Insurance
i find very good .Egypt classed as europe
Found Elephant/Insure and Go very reasonable for Egypt despite fact that i'm diet controlled diabetic which sometimes puts premiums up.
We use insure and go. We have an anual policy with no access (platinum policy) . they include egypt as Europe and include free winter sports cover. for our family 2 adults 3 children we pay around £80 for the year. I did make a small claim last year (left the ghd,s on and burnt a chair in our holiday cottage in cornwall) they paid out the £88 it cost me with no trouble. :D

lyn
We have an anual policy with no access

You have no access to your insurance? :yikes
That won't help you then if something goes wrong.
Not much call for winter sports cover in Egypt either - or does Scuba diving in January count?
Surprised you didn't spot that too Mr E.

I have an annual policy organised as part of a benefits package at work - about £80 a year - covers all the family for all our travel UK & worldwide. So we're even covered for an odd night visiting relatives etc. Also includs bothwinter sports & scuba diving (to 30m, with a buddy or instructor - though unfortunately excludes night dives).
We have an annual European policy with Essential Travel (underwritten by AXA). That also includes the diving to 30m free.
Not sure if mine covers freediving... :lol:
includes the diving to 30m free.

Do you mean firty free metres?
got ours with insureandgo two adults and one child for £32-00 seemed reasonable enough to me
I should of known better than to make a spelling mistake with Mr E about :( . Nil excess - thats what i meant . now Alans at it too

I need backup girls :cry:

Just thought if Toffeeman wanted to book a few more holidays in the year :D or maybe go sking or scuba diving in January as long as he kept to the 30m max of course he would be covered for all of this with insure and go,s annual policy .

PS . Alan . Me thinks i had better check our policy for the night diving as im sure hubby and boys will be doing some of that in 3 weeks time (or possibly not now)
I never pick up on spelling mistakes or grammar, Lyn. :wink:

or maybe go sking or scuba diving in January as long as he kept to the 30m max of course

That must take a lot of concentration - skiing at 30m. Are tanks provided?
When you pick on other people's errors you mustn't make any smelling pistakes of your own.
Exactly Alan. Isn't this going a bit off tictac?
alan and ev you are both :offtop :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.