Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
As maps of the smaller Northern resorts are also scarce, here is one of Sveti Konstantin i Elena & Sunny Day [img=http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/1913/svetikonstantinmapua5.th.jpg]

Baldur
This map is NOT to scale. Sunny Day is quite separate from St Konstantin. There is very little other than hotels there.

Patka
The map is not very comprehensive either, Patka, but better than nothing to give prospective visitors some idea of the layout of the area.

The resort search on BG Maps gives a much more detailed searchable map..
Baldur
Believe it or not Baldur but that one shows a building that burnt down about 10 years ago at least.We were there at the time and witnessed it.

One thing they are really short of in Bulgaria are good accurate maps.

Patka
I still can't find that Renaisance Hotel (SB) or I need some glasses here :lol:
were wud i b able to find a virtual tour of ralitsa and the area it is in and some prices of the watersports on the beach please
Hi Gun-R,

Had you bothered to actually read this thread, the virtual tour of Albena is linked in the very first post and has 10 views of the Ralitsa listed... :wink:

You won't find watersports prices listed until you arrive, unless a returning visitor happens to recall them.

Baldur
Hi, ive ahd a look at the sunny beach maps but cant seem to print them off properly. Anyone know of a printable map that i can read without using a magnifying glass!
Hi Bev

In Golden Sands we found maps of the resort in the hotels(usually with supermarkets marked on them),or if you are going with a TO the reps they will have them.I'm sure it will be the same in Sunny Beach.

There is also an information office near the Kuban hotel No 105(red) on this map HERE,they should have them.

Basil.
Could someone show me on some map where the Diamond Hotel is in Sunny Beach? It's supposedy on the main road.Thanks!
Hi, If you log onto http://www.map-guide.bg Click on Sunny Beach Guide then twice on the map when it appears, follow main road along to Medical Centre marked with red cross, it is also known as the Diamant Hotel. Cheers. Tonyt
Do you mean the Diamant, number 110 on this map. Right click on map to enlarge.

http://m-boettcher.homepage.t-online.de/downloads/forum/sonnenstrandkarte2005.jpg
baz.
  • Edited by Barclay 2007-07-22 11:19:35
Another MAP, this time the Diamant is in column D, to the left of the clearly marked medical centre.

On Tony's map, 104 is the Hotel Alba.

Peter
Thanks to you all! I'm guessing that's the only hotel in the resort in that name.
Thanks folks. I think the hotel used to be called the Crown Plaza before. On the map that seems to be the nearest. :cheers
Can anyone tell me where the Barcelo Royal is on that map? I'm going on Friday, and I've got a transfer only as far as the Hotel Kuban. Where is the Barcelo in relation to the Hotel Kuban?

Many thanks!!
Hi Minkie,

See the new Sunny Beach Map HERE, which shows the Barcelo - look for Dune on the beach and the Barcelo is just above it, not too far from the Kuban.

Baldur
Perfect!! Thanks so much, I was really starting to worry that we were just going to get dropped in the middle of Sunny beach at midnight and have no idea where to go :)
Thanks!!!
For those who visit/stay in Sveti Vlas, the St. Vlas Interactive Map may offer some useful information.

Baldur
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.