Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Just back from Benidorm last night and can remember seeing quite a few dotted around the place, the two i can remember are the arcade on the corner of Calle Gerona and the square and the other is next to the Scotsman bar also on Calle Gerona, not sure though how close these are to the Rosamar. Hope this is helpful
Hi there

There is an internet cafe opposite the Hotel Rio Park which is not that far. They charge a really good rate of 1 euro for an hour.

Hope this helps

Sarah x
There's one almost next door to the Pelicanos that is reasonably priced. I think that it's €1 for half an hour.

Sue :)
Many thanks for the replies. Looks like I won't be stuck when it gets too hot for me.

luci :wave
There are lots of internet cafes in Benidorm. You hotel will probably have a few terminals too.

The one mentioned above opposite Rio Park in Calle Jaen is the cheapest if you intend to spend a long time online.
Thanks Pebbles. Haven't been to Benidorm for 20 odd years so have no idea where hotels are in relation to each other, but I'm sure I'll find it. Will probably be on for a while so cheap is good. :wink:

This site won't sort out Internet Access but will let you know where hotels are in relation to others http://www.hotelstreet.co.uk/Map-22-Benidorm.html
Helen
so is there many?? help stopping rock gardens
There are several all over Benidorm. I don't know what the Magic Rock gardens charges, but hotels are usually more expensive than the cybercafes.

The nearest one to Magic Rock Garden (that I know about ) is the one that Sue Allen mentioned.
Thanks for the map Helen. :tup The Rio Park doesn't look too far from the Rosamar.

There is also a cybercafe just down from the Regente Hotel , they charge €1 for half an hour and there's also one next to the Village Pub on Calle Lepanto that charge about the same and they also have them attached to Panchos too.
Please can I make it clear that I didn't spend my entire holiday on the internet :lol: but we have a 13 year old M.S.N. addict that did. :roll:

Sue :)
Thanks Sue, that's even closer than the one near the Rio Park.

There's a wee place with internet access just up the hill a wee bit from The Triangle and The White Horse. If you're goin to the indoor market this one would be closer for you. Not sure of the cost tho, i've always managed to get access in whatever hotel i've been in or just not bothered goin online. Too busy lyin in the sun, lol.

Karen
Cheapest ones are in the arcades with the crazy golf on the Avda Mediterraneo....down from the Ambassador
Hotel Rosamar have Computers. I think they are the same price to use has the internet cafes.

Lizzie.
Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm not a sun worshipper so I'll need something to occupy me during the day and it looks like I won't be stuck.

There is also a nice little Internet area, I guess you could call it an Internet Cafe in the basement of the Benidorm Pueblo Hotel. Very reasonable rates and they have webcams as well. There are about 15-20 terminals in there, or there used to be. But i am going from memory here as it has been three years now since I was last in Benidorm.

The only downside was it used to get a bit smokey in there, but now that Spain has a *No Smoking* policy in Public areas that might of changed.
hi guys im also off to to benidorm. never used a internet cafe can you print return tickets there cheers
best one is if you make your way to indoor market turn up road towards benidorm palace.you will see abank on the left side sabadellcam.across the road on the right side there is a shop.run by a lad i know.started off with one pc and phone.now loads.he will print tickets and allsorts for you,its next to a shop called swarovski.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.