Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
If you have the email confirmation from the hotel, print it off and take it with you and you should be fine.
Different hotel,different location but same scenario.
I did wonder why I got such a good rate when all I could find on the web was much higher prices...... but....
When I got to the hotel to check in the clerk looked at my confirmation letter that the evening manager had sent me ,and started saying "HMMM'- something wrong here..... I held my breath....
She got the Manager- she looked at the price I was given and said "HMMM"- you've been quoted the wrong price I'm afraid- to which I'm thinking " TOO BAD"- I pointed out that I had a signed and dated contract with them to supply my accommodation at the rate I was promised. I suppose I looked angry enough that they just decided there wasn't much to do about it and I went about my business.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.