Holiday Truths Forum

It is currently Nov 29th, '14, 04:59

Ipanema Hotel, Puerto Rico

Author     Message
PostPosted: Mar 18th, '05, 12:37 
Hi all!!!!

Well we finally settled for Gran Canaria in August, anyone have any idea what the Ipenama Hotel is like? Thats where were staying...

Also, anyone give me any tourist tips for excursions etc?

Cheers, Louis

PostPosted: Mar 18th, '05, 13:09 
Hi all!!!!

Well we finally settled for Gran Canaria in August, anyone have any idea what the Ipenama Hotel is like? Thats where were staying...

Cheers, Louis

PostPosted: Mar 18th, '05, 13:10 
Hi all!!!!

Cheers, Louis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 31st, '05, 17:30 
I don't know anything about the hotel, but here are some of my suggestions for what you can do while you are here:

Rent a car and drive a bit around the island. Go to Artenara and Tejeda up in the mountains. Or Teror, Arucas, Puerto de las Nieves, Pinos de Gáldar etc in the north.

Visit Las Palmas; go to the beach of Las Canteras, shop in Vegueta and visit the museums and look at the old buildings in Vegueta.

In the south you should visit Puerto de Mogan, Mogan and Fataga. There are lots of beautiful and interesting places to go on the island. If you don't want to rent a car there are organized tours as well.

Enjoy your holiday!

:)

PostPosted: May 6th, '05, 10:23 
Hey Again

I'm a little concerned, when my fiancee and myself go over to Gran Canaria in August we will be staying in the Ipanema Hotel, I keep looking for reviews on the place to see what it may be like and what other tourists think of it but I can't seem to find any reviews of it ANYWHERE!!!!

Has anyone at all stayed here that can tell me a little truth about the place, I hope its nice, it was darn expensive lol!

Cheers all!!!!!!!!! 8)

PostPosted: Jul 30th, '05, 08:32 
Hi all again!

We're off to Puerto Rico in 2 weeks, staying in Ipanema Park.

I'm getting a little concerned as I cannot seem to find any real information on this hotel anywhere on the web, can any of you help at all????

Cheers

L :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jul 30th, '05, 10:17 
Hi surflou ... I have merged five separate topics about Ipanema Hotel into this single topic, but unfortunately it's not going to be of much help as all of those topics were started by you.

You have been using two different spellings - Ipenama and Ipanema - which may be part of the prpblem with web searches.

I'm afraid that I don't know Gran Canaria or the Ipanema/Ipenama Hotel, but I take it that you are quite certain that it is a hotel which you have booked, rather than apartments. Lots of information on Ipanema Apartments is available via web searches, but strangely not on our forums.

David :wave

Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ]