Forum Announcements

Announcements on changes and amendments at holidaytruths forums.
Oh that is brilliant.. congratulations Belly :pele
Well done BellyBally :pele Congratulations!!
well done bellybally congratulations
madmum :cheers
Oh my god- I cant believe I have won- i'm speechless- this is honestly the first time I have ever won anything.

I also received a private message off chris informing me that I have won-so I have answered that.

Thanks again for all the "congratulations" messages.

belly

xxxxxx
well done, and isn't it great that the winner was a regular poster.
Well done. I can imagine that you are still in a state of shock. :)
jimd-f wrote:
well done, and isn't it great that the winner was a regular poster.

Definitely Jim :pele
bellybally wrote:
Oh my god- I cant believe I have won- i'm speechless- this is honestly the first time I have ever won anything.

I also received a private message off chris informing me that I have won-so I have answered that.

Thanks again for all the "congratulations" messages.

belly

xxxxxx

Am really pleased for you Belly :cheers
Well done bellybally!

I know just how you feel as I'm never very good when it comes to winning prizes but today I won a Wii and a Wii Fit package today in the raffle at work during our Secret Santa party.

Plus as they were purchased raffle tickets I get to choose which charity the proceeds of the ticket sales go to. :D
Great that it has gone to an active member, well done
Well done Cyprus on your win :tup I'm the same, I couldn't win an arguement :lol:
just to let you all know I have just this minute arrived home- and waiting for me was a brand new shiny ipod-
received with many thanks. I still cant believe I have won- and thanks again for all the nice messages...............just off to play with my new toy.............. :)

belly
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.