Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi

I think that paphos is ideal for people of all ages and we are a couple in our 30's and we love it.

There are loads of really nice restaurants and lots of things to see and do in the area particularly if you hire a car.

The weather should still be nice and warm at that time of year too.
Thanks for the response and link to the website Liakada.

Anyone else got anything to add?

U2fan
Hello U2fan

We went to paphos for the first time this july. We went as a family but my husband and i are both in our 30s. We had a great time. There are lots of lovely restaurants in and around the paphos area. Im sure you will find a bar you like there. Would love to go back for a week in october but with no kids in toe :lol: Dont no what the weather is like in october
October will be fine. Did it a couple of years ago. plenty to see and do as far as bars and restaurants are concerned.
I'm 30 wife is 31, we first went to Paphos 4 years ago and have been itching to go back but couldnt afford a trip due to house renovations.

September and October are apparently "couples" season in Cyprus, so I have been told. I assume that means mainly older couples but we dont mind at all - its the crowds and kids we wanted to avoid (sorry peeps). However, its still plenty busy!

We are going back late September into early October this year and cant wait!!
StenDec, we like you went a few years ago and wanted to go back, stuggling due to moving house and lots of work needed (both on the house and at work to pay for it).. but a few things fell into place and we booked (rather last minute and hoping we could pull enough cash together to have some spending money)... we will be there mid September
Askcy

Nice one. Where abouts in Paphos are you staying?
I meant going to Cyprus, sorry, .. we are going to tuther end in Pernera..
Thanks for all your advice. We've decided to go to Paphos and we were allowed to transfer our Sharm holiday for only a £35 admin fee, which is very reasonable.

Thanks again.

U2fan
Glad you've managed to change your hols and for a reasonable price too.

Hubby and I are both early 40's and really like Paphos. There's no shortage of bars and restaurants that cater for all ages and tastes. We still enjoy our nightlife (and plan to continue to do so!) and have never struggled to find something buzzin or to chill out in. Have a great time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.