Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Who have you booked with? Where are you going? How much have you paid? Price may be an indicator.

The only one who can answer your question is the TO/Agent.

Some AI places also do self catering and you can upgrade there to AI

You might have dropped lucky. Whichever have a good holiday

fwh
first choice/tenerife/£1501/

price is definately for self catering just not sure i should ask tour operator as this is the info they will give hotel
i wouldnt get in touch with the travel agent, assume your still self catering and if you get there and you get all inclusive , it will be a big bonus!! xx
i agree!!!! say nothing.
this happened to mybrother last year when booked with direct holidays,they kept there mouths shut and hoped for the best.AND BELIEVE YOU ME THEY GOT THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just go along on your holiday prepared for self catering and if you get AI then all the better :wink:
If it says A/I on the final invoice - and you have paid in full - take it as you are going A/I - nice touch! Mind you, see what your tickets say when you receive them. I hope you get lucky though.
Take your final invoice with you and if you get put in S/C show them the invoice which states you are A/I. Nice one if you can pull it off. Have a :glynis for me while your there.

Regards Jackie
Good luck Broadfields :!:
We thought we had a good deal with First Choice. A week in Lanza for half term oct only cost about £150 extra for AI for 2 adults and 1 child as there were no under occupancy charges and a free child place compared to S/C. Even if we dont always eat in it was worth it.
what hotel is it if you dont mind me asking
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.