Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Italy
5 Posts
Not "done" Italy -- yet

Are you taking your own tent/caravan or hiring out there??
I am not too sure. Which ever works out the cheapest.

We have not done this type of holiday before and we are starting with Sanguli in Spain next June. We are flying and will probably use public transport because the location is very central.
There are a large number of campsites in and around lake garda and on the Adriatic coast, going to one in early August will let you know more then.

Enjoy sanguli next year. Are you going anywhere this year?
:)
been to bella italia on lake garda - excellent if you want to use public transport - a 5 min walk to the town of Peschiera that has a train station right on the venice -milan main line.great ferries & buses all around the lake, fly to milan bergamo/verona breschia or venice.day trips to all these places within 1-2 hours train ride.gardaland nearby, great lakeside beach.town restaurants better than campsite ones.
Norcenni Girasole in tuscany is a great site too, fly to florence or pisa, train to figline valdarno.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.