Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
I went early February last year and it was baking hot, Cancun, and plenty to do, everything was open so no problem
We went in early Feb .a few years ago - lovely warm days with plenty of sun - seem to remember that it was slightly cooler in the evenings -wife needed a cardigan and it was comfortable in long trousers for dinner.
Thanks for your speedy replies. Pretty sure now that Mexico is where we will go.We were just concerned it would not be hot enough!!!! :sun2 :cheers
It can be quite chilly at times in January, I've been a few times in the month of January and in the day had to put a t-shirt on, apart from July/Aug, January would be the only month I would avoid Cancun.
We went for our 25 th from the 9 th February to playa car. There is so much to do and stayed at the Rui yuca tan through Thomson. It hit over 90 every day, one shower at night, windy chilly one day. In fact we needed factor 40 as heat very intense. One of the best hols we have had, on a white powder beach and turquoise sea, with 24 hr all inclusive. Enjoy :cheers
:tup Once again..thanks for your replies. All booked for January :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.