Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
i agree with you uk bill love jet2 seating we flew with them for the first time in November and I must say for a budget airline the seats are great plenty of room unless I just got lucky and I love it that the arm rests are only small and the one in the window seat actually lifts up as sometimes after a 2/3 flight this has dug in your leg on the ones that don't lift up we have just booked our second holiday with them for june and would recommend anyone to fly with them :cheers
Just wondering if someone in the know - knows :)
I have just been looking at seating options and within the same row I think 12 maybe 14, seat D and E were listed as extra legroom but F was an exit row seat and less money. Is this because of a restriction with the door, I wouldn't have thought the 737 emergency exit door would stick out into the cabin space.
When we flew with Ryanair recently we had the very front row seats next to the door. Hubby had the window seat & I was in the middle. I was able to stretch my legs straight out in front of me but hubby had the door 'arch' (sticking out bit :rofl ) in his way, maybe that's the reason?
Hi sorry to be a pain but can anyone tell me if the seats I have pre booked are window seats please

We are flying belfast to tenerife
11th july flight num ls381 row 19 d,e,f

Return 25th july ls382 row 9 d,e,f

Tryed looking up that website on the link but not sure what plane or were to find out if its window seats thank you in advance.
F is a window seat. D aisle, E middle.

Are you sure you have those seats as I've just done a dummy booking and both ways they are showing as available :que
Oh my goodness your joking they sent the confirmation email with the details on it hope they havent messed up this is the first time we have booked a hol online normally just go into thomas cook and already have had to phone them twice the first was when prebooked the seats last week it made me pay straight away which I did then said there was problem updating my booking so got that sorted then they added the cost of the pre booked seats to the hol total when I had paid for them already the money taken from account the holiday is paid in total now so wonder why thats happening.
I've just tried again and the seats are showing as available.

It is 2014 when you are going?
Yeah now im worrying i tried it there and it lete click it but wouldnt add it to the fake booking thank you for your help fc it gets sorted if it does get sorted and we keep them seats do u know if row 19 and 9 have windows thanks.
Yes they are Seats F or seats A.

The seats are A (window) B (middle) C (aisle) then there's the aisle followed by D (aisle) E (middle) and F (window)

So all of seats A & F have windows.

Hope you get sorted, please let us know :tup
Thank you will let you know when i ring them thanks for everything :cheers
Hi just a wee update there was a problem with them reserving the seats properly i emailed them on monday and they can back to me yesterday to say thanks for letting them know about the problem and its now been fixed thank you for letting me know about it :cheers
Aww great Leanne glad you got it sorted and at last have your seats (bet you're glad you posted ;) )
Hey

Can anyone advise what aircraft is operating Jet2 flight
LS879
Manchester to Alicante
on 22nd June.

I know its a 757 but the seating plan differs from the usual Jet2 757 so I have a feeling it will be the horrible Privilege Style 757

If anyone can confirm or tell me otherwise that would be great

Thanks
ZJC
Hello, :)
I hope someone can give me some help.
We always fly to Tenerife on flight LS223 from LBA, and pick extra legroom seats in 12 D and E as they are also a row of 2 seats rather than 3. I am looking at going from Blackpool this year , but the seats 12D and E don't seem to be extra legroom yet say they are exit seats. Would anyone know if they will also be a row of 2 seats and why are they not extra legroom if they are at the emergency exits.Any help mucg appreciated and thanks in advance. :)
earlybird,

Welcome onboard :tup
They're operated by different aircraft types depending on your dates of travel. The Leeds flight is a Boeing 757-200, the Blackpool flight is a smaller Boeing 737-300. Seat plans are on our What Aircraft ? guide (link below). Extra legroom seats on the Boeing 737-300 are rows 1 and 12 (B/C + D/E).

Darren
We flew back from Malaga on the 5th May Seats 11a and 11b, pre booked our WINDOW seats to find out the seat 11a doesnt actually have a window. Its one of those quirks of the seat arrangements :( .......
Evening All!!

Hopefully someone can help me, I've just booked flights ls169 and ls170 to ibiza from manchester on the 8th september, coming back on the 18th. Looking at the seat plan there are 37 rows, didn't know jet2 had a plane with 37 rows, their 757 have got 42 (i think) and the 737's 26 and 33.

Could it be that their chartering a plane for this, if so what type is it likly to be??

thanks ;)
countryman1990,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-IBZ-MAN (LS169/70) are operated by Boeing 737-800. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our what Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.