Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
margaretcarroll,

Jet2 have their own check-in area in Terminal 1 situated where the old My Travel check-in area was. It's downstairs, under the main check-in area. I can't remember the desk numbers off hand, something like 80-100, but you'll see them signposted to the right of where the security area is. Go down the slope, turn left then either use the stairs or lift to go down to the check-in area. It's the lower level as you suggested.

Darren
Thanks for your reply, I thought that was where the desks were, my partner had me doubting myself, all he can remember is the massive queues waiting to go security....not looking forward to that bit
M
Hi
We are travelling to Bodrum on 9/10/14 from Manchester could anyone please tell me what aircraft it is.

Many thanks
Yorkiek,

Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information. There are often several flights, it ensures we get the correct information for you. MAN-BJV-MAN (LS983/4) are operated by Boeing 737-800 as Sunaddict mentions. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Many thanks Newbie here so will give all info next time
Hi folks
I am wondering if I can find out which Jet 2 plane we will be flying on, on tuesday 19th august from Leeds Bradford to Jersey. This returns 26th August LS176

Many Thanks
ybrbl,

Welcome onboard :tup
LBA-JER-LBA (LS175/6) are operated by Boeing 737-300. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
ybrbl,

Welcome onboard :tup
LBA-JER-LBA (LS175/6) are operated by Boeing 737-300. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren

Hiya thanks so much
I wonder if I can find out the serial number of that plane please?
Thank You
Louise
ybrbl,

Aircraft are rotated pretty much daily so it's impossible to know until the day before. Even then, they can change. Does it make any difference? They're all the same inside!

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
ybrbl,

Aircraft are rotated pretty much daily so it's impossible to know until the day before. Even then, they can change. Does it make any difference? They're all the same inside!

Darren

Hiya..no not at all. We are a group of 46 and I have some avid plane enthusiasts amongst them who have flown the Jet2 fleet and wanted to know which one they would be on this time.
It helps to know the model of aircraft though,,thank you so much :-)
Hi,
I am travelling from Leeds to Budapest on LS431 on 15th March 2014.

I want o book some seats but I am confused.
It is saying 14A is extra leg room but 14 B & C is just and "exit seat"
So will they also have the leg room or not?

Thanks
lostdreamz,

Row 14 A-C are extra legroom on the Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi Darren,

Thanks for replying but I think it is a 737 not 757.

Nick
lostdreamz,

Sorry, yes, it's a 737-300. All seats on that row are extra legroom though.

Darren
JET2 online checkin problems
Is anyone else having problems checking in online at present?
I booked a JET2 holiday yesterday but on-line checkin refuses to work
I get the message "Sorry, there was a problem amending your holiday package at this time."
I called them and the helpful lady said she could see my booking but it is a "Broken Booking".
I don't know what that means, and apparently everything now waits until JET2 IT staff come in to work, sometime this afternoon.
Elsewise - go to the airport and hope everything has been sorted.....
Can anyone confirm whether the 737-300 has extra legroom in seats 12 BC and 12 DE? I know they are just two seats together, however when booking they are not marked as extra legroom, just emergency exit seats. My assumption is that they will have to have a bit more legroom but as I say the website is not saying so. Help! Thanks.
northeastflyer,

Row 12 B/C D/E are extra legroom seats adjacent to the emergency exit (over wing). They don't have too much more room than standard seats though, but worth the extra if you want more rom.

Darren
Thanks.

I have a follow up question. I WAS assuming from pictures I had seen that the aircraft would have two over wing exit doors on each side. I have since seen pictures indicating that there may be just one, So, I am left thinking:

1) Do some 737-300 have one and others two on each side?

2) Are they selling row 12 as just being NEAR the exit, as they are not charging the full extra legroom charge?

3) Do you know specifically how many extra inches seats 12 DE provide?

Thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.