Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Tenfut,

Welcome onboard :tup
I would call jet2 to discuss your booking. You've paid for two lots of extra legroom so should be entitled to a refund.

Darren
Thanks Darren

Did an online chat with Jet2 customer services and at first they said no refund, I pointed out that as I had paid for something that they could no longer supply (the extra extra leg room seats on the A330) then they were duty bound to give me a refund of the extra £65.00 and they finally agreed. They also changed my seats to 17E & 17F on the ?????????? aircraft. I asked what type was being used and the reply was "it will probably be one of our Boeings as we only have one Airbus". I see from the seat plan the plane has 36 rows, not 37 as there is no row 13, any ideas what this could be?

Tenfut

The aircraft was actually the Privilege Style 757 EC-ISY. We were in 17E & 17F and these seats were comfortable with ample leg room for me at 6"3'. The only problem was the heat. I mentioned it to cabin crew and was told the first 12 rows are freezing cold and the rest are red hot, "it is always the same on this particular plane." Weird!!

Tenfut
  • Edited by Tenfut 2015-09-18 09:35:47
Tenfut,

I'm pleased you got your refund. MAN-PMI-MAN (LS831/2) are operated by Boeing 737-800. The A320-200 mentioned is leased from Titan Airways for the summer season and is Glasgow based.

Darren
Hi,

I am travelling from MAN to AGP on Friday 17th July on LS809, departure time of 07:15.

Please can you advise what aircraft type will operate on this route.

Thank you

Mark
markdoc,

MAN-AGP-MAN (LS809/10) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Darren Can you tell me what aircraft jet2 will be using on flight LS531/LS532 NCL/PALMA/NCL. I suspect it will be a 737 or 757? Sorry if this post is duplicated as i posted a similar question about an hour ago and it seems to have dissapeared.

Regards
Alan
mobile fitter,

Those are the only aircraft types jet2 operate so it'll certainly be one of them! What are your dates of travel?

Darren
Sorry for missing out the dates Darren,fly out of Newcastle on April 25th,return on May 2nd again sorry for asking half a question

Regards
Alan
mobile fitter,

Not a problem, its a Boeing 737-300.

Darren
going to be flying EMA/BUD/EMA LS607/608 i nkow its going to be a 737-300, but im sure i read somewhere that seat 7F is a non window seat anyone know if this is true?
delerium,

Welcome onboard :tup
That correct. You might want to avoid that row.

Darren
when i printed my boarding pass off it comes with a load of adverts do i cut the boarding pass part off sorry if it seems a daft question. Thanks :que
Leyland Lass wrote:
when i printed my boarding pass off it comes with a load of adverts do i cut the boarding pass part off sorry if it seems a daft question. Thanks :que

No, just leave it in one piece.
Could you tell me what aircraft is used for flight LS621 from EMA to Dalaman if possible?
pipsqueak1,

What dates? EMA-DLM-EMA (LS621/2) are normally a Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.