Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
markdoc,

It's the first flight out for that aircraft that morning so there's no flight immediately before it. It comes in late the preceding evening then night stops.

Darren
Cheers Darren,

Thanks for the reply, do you know where the aircraft arrives in from ?
Cannot understand why there are no flights back from Tenerife to Manchester on a Wednesday or Thursday in May 2016 :que
Leyland Lass wrote:
Cannot understand why there are no flights back from Tenerife to Manchester on a Wednesday or Thursday in May 2016 :que

There are no flights back this year either in May or June. They don't fly that route on a Wednesday during the Summer season, and the Thursday flights don't start until July.
We flew back on the Thursday 14 May this year from Tenerife
Leyland Lass wrote:
We flew back on the Thursday 14 May this year from Tenerife

Sorry. My bad. They did have Thursday flights on the 7th and 14th but they've no more after that until 2nd July. Maybe they decided the route wasn't profitable enough to have 5 flights a week in May/June, or that the aircraft could be better utilised on a different route.
Hi, we are a family of 3 and are going from Manchester to Rhodes on flight LS819/LS820. I think we are on a Boeing 757 and was just choosing our seats. Does rows 5 ABC and 9 DEF have window seats. We like to sit near the front but would like a window on our row. Are there any rows to avoid near the front. Thanks for any info, this is a great forum
hazdini,

Welcome onboard :tup
I was on those flights last year. Both rows have windows. The last row in the forward cabin doesn't have a window.

Darren
Hello :wave:

Can you tell me what plane we will be on , Flight number LS891, to Lanzarote on the 16th July.

Return LS892 on 26th July into Manchester. :sun2

Thank you.
mordare,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-ACE-MAN (LS891/2) are operated by Boeing 737-800 / 757-200 respectively. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Flying out to Lanzarote on 2/8/15, flight number LS545.
Can you advise where this flight will be flying in from?
Also we have booked seats in row 6 outbound and row 12 inbound, will we have a window?
I understand the plane is a 737/800
Sorry, forgot to say we were flying from Newcastle.
Hi Darren
Flying to Alicante from Leeds Bradford in the morning (9/9/15), flight number LS271. Could you tell me which aircraft is scheduled to operate this flight please.
Many thanks

Sharpy
Tenfut wrote:
Thanks Darren

Did an online chat with Jet2 customer services and at first they said no refund, I pointed out that as I had paid for something that they could no longer supply (the extra extra leg room seats on the A330) then they were duty bound to give me a refund of the extra £65.00 and they finally agreed. They also changed my seats to 17E & 17F on the ?????????? aircraft. I asked what type was being used and the reply was "it will probably be one of our Boeings as we only have one Airbus". I see from the seat plan the plane has 36 rows, not 37 as there is no row 13, any ideas what this could be?
Tenfut

The aircraft was actually the Privilege Style 757 EC-ISY. We were in 17E & 17F and these seats were comfortable with ample leg room for me at 6"3'. The only problem was the heat. I mentioned it to cabin crew and was told the first 12 rows are freezing cold and the rest are red hot, "it is always the same on this particular plane." Weird!!
We are travelling with Jet 2 for the first time in a couple of weeks and I was going to book extra leg room seats but I have been told they have good legroom anyway in all seats.
Has anyone travelled with them recently and found the leg room OK.
We are travelling on LS 545 and LS 546 from Newcastle to Arricefe.
Jay Trip,

They have slimline seats fitted on most aircraft that give you an extra couple of inches over standard seats for the same seat pitch. They aren't as roomy as extra legroom, but offer an improved amount of space. Being thin on padding though, I did find them a little hard and uncomfortable after a while. 2 - 3 hour flights they are fine, but 4 hours you start to feel the lack of padding.

Darren
Thanks Darren,If the seats are the same as the ones Thomson have on some of their planes we will be fine as we both have plenty of padding! :rofl As long as the seats dont recline on our knees we will be OK .
Jay Trip,

The slimline seats are fixed, they don't have recline.

Darren
Jay Trip
We travelled with Jet2 for the first time in August (same flight btw), found the legroom much better than Thomson or Thomas Cook. My son has quite long legs and he found it ok. Best of all was the non-reclining seats but I have to agree with Darren about the lack of padding, it does get uncomfortable on a 4 hour flight.
Believe me I have plenty of my own padding!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.