Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi There, I am flying to TFS on Tuesday 19th July, flight number LS917 departing at 09:15 - please can you let me know what size aircraft this will be.

Thank you,

Mark
Hi Sunaddict thank you... do you happen to know where this aircraft is coming in from prior to flying to Tenerife, also, what time is it due to arrive into Manchester?
Hi Mark,
Sorry I don't know.
Travelling on this flight on 11th August and believe it will be operated by A321 G-POWN. Does anyone have a seat plan for this aircraft?
Thanks
Tenfut
It shows the seating plan as part of the booking process, so do a dummy booking or log into your booking online. It will be standard 3-3.
Hi - please can you help? Booked Jet2 for next June flying Manchester to Rhodes. Seat plan on Jet2 website showing plane with seating configuration 2-4-2. I wasn't aware that Jet2 had any of these types of planes? Would you be able to shed any light on it please? Thank you
As far as I know they're leasing an A330 for Summer 2017.
Thank you for your reply - that explains that then :) i hate having to prebook seats, but it seems Jet2 are notorious for splitting families up which is why I noticed the layout. Presuming if they're only leasing them they won't be stripping it all bare like all other Jet2 aircraft? The seat configuration isn't pointing to premium economy at the front at all though (and no option to book anyway)
What do you mean by "stripping it bare"?
Bad choice of words I think - i meant as in making the seats less bulky and no TV screens etc like in their other aircraft.
The slim line seats are brilliant IMO. They give more legroom. If if the aircraft they lease has seatback IFE it wouldn't be in use because Jet2 don't have IFE. They don't fly far enough to need it :)
Yes, I like the slimline seats also. I'm not clued up on aircraft and how easy it is to give the interior a makeover - but presumably Jet2 will just use the leased aircraft as it comes and not do it up in the traditional Jet2 format? Just trying to work out which seats are best to choose from looking at seat guru
Yes, they'll use it just as it is, but without knowing where they're definitely leasing it from you'll not know which airline to look at on Seatguru.
Thanks - I will keep an eye out for news of where the aircraft is being leased from and take it from there. Tall hubby - extra legroom needed, although the Jet2 seat pitches are great. Thanks for your help :)
I'm flying jet 2 flight LS167 on 15/10 What is seat size for leg room. Is it fixed seats. Thanks
Do you mean do they recline? If so, no they don't. They're slimline Acro seats. Pitch is about 29/30".
Thank you. Are you allowed to book extra leg room seats if you have a walking stick
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.