Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
jet2.com
8 Posts
Have you looked on their website? There should be details on there.
yer ive loooled on there website, just wondered if there was anything in the small print.
If there is it will be on their website. Just read the terms and conditions of the offer.
Hi Shamus,

I don't think there is anything they can add to the terms and conditions to make you pay earlier etc if they state the balance due date and deposit amount at time of booking?

If you still unsure you could always give them a quick call?

I found this link on their website;

http://www.jet2holidays.com/part-payment

I think you should be ok, all looks good to me :) They might offer a lower deposit to get your booking and then if you cancel they keep your deposit and are probably able to sell your seats quite easily so it would be £60 free money :)
Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Phil
I booked with them last Sunday for a holiday leaving 7th September. The rest of my payment will be taken from my card tomorrow Saturday. I paid a deposit of £60 by debit card and had to make sure it was topped up to cover the rest of the payment. Be aware of the credit card charges.
Yes, its £60 deposit and the rest 10wks before! I have done this a few times and had no problems always a good holiday with JET2
thanks for all replys, think I will book with them for next year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.