Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Jet2 Planes
6 Posts
Would fly with them tomorrow if possible,have used them many times and not had a problem,the best feature is the no recline seats that they use,they are the leather recaro type ( hope that is spelt right ) they are thinner than normal seats so you end up with more leg room.
Go and enjoy your holiday.
Didn't even know they had lots of incidents. I like Jet2
I go on holiday this week but not flying with them. Thanks anyway. They're not a bad airline, I was just curious about their aircraft.
We recently travelled with Jet2 holidays to Kos, the Jet2 aircraft was brand new just a week old and it was a pleasure to fly on. The overhead lockers have been updated and are much easier to use. It was the first time in over 30 years of flying that we have flown on a brand new aircraft.
FYI - Jet2 has just made a big investment in new aircraft which are being introduced into the fleet in the coming years
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.