America - Florida Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Florida.
JFK transfer
2 Posts
HI,

JFK is an odd one, the terminals are connected by buses and some gates are a distance! However, if you are arriving on a Delta flight, they will know you have a connection and the departing flight you are getting on, will also know you have landed and are enroute to the aircraft. The porter service at JFK is very good. Just make sure the cabin crew know before you land in JFK that you need an assisted transfer and they will ensure you re met at the aircraft doors.

I've done a 40 minute connection in Washington DC before, ran for my second flight, boarded and then sat there for an hour awaiting other connecting flights that were delayed. They are well versed at making sure you get your connections, if you miss them due to an aircraft delay they will normally get you on the next flight that day. JFK > MAN has loads of flights, so don't worry.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.