All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
July/Aug 2016
4 Posts
Depending on how many nights you want, I have a feeling you might struggle to find something all inclusive within your budget during school holidays. We looked into booking Lanzarote for July/August 2015 for 14 nights, 2 adults and a 13 year old and the majority were around the £3k mark. Then our 21 year old decided she wanted to tag along too, cos none of her mates could afford to go away with her, almost doubling the price.
The price mark up during the school holidays is ridiculous, plus I begrudge paying adult price for all inclusive once your child is older than 12, especially when theres an age restriction on certain activities.
Hopefully you'll prove me wrong, but good luck with your search
Thank you, i'm not too bothered by AI but my partner seems to think it would be a better option. I might rethink, of ask her to....
Balkan Holidays are showing some half dozen options for Bulgaria for this August (too early for next year), with 2 rooms AI; I entered "Any London" as the airport as you didn't give a preference. Visit their website & have a look at what's on offer, then go back around September, when the new summer season should be on sale...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.