Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Why not check out our reviews for this hotel, whilst waiting for some replies

You will find them HERE

Kath
Hi Daz,

You can not just walk in to the burj opposite, but because you are staying in the Jumeriah, you can get a buggy( like a golf buggy) and a porter will drive you up there, it's quiet impressive. The bar on the 33rd floor( I think) is open late at night and you can book afternoon tea there, if you wish.
Emirates mall is worth a visit, it is only a 5 mins drive from the hotel, free bus available from hotel. It Has a ski slope in it, aswell as all the designer shops, even a fun fair if you have small children.
I would recommend going around to Mina A Salam hotel (take the same buggy) porters always in them outsaie back enterance of hotel. Get off at the Mina and take the boat ride to the restaurants, it's lovely.
If you want a bargain, head to kromer market, try to arrange with the taxi driver who takes you to pick you back up at an arranged time, it's hard to get a taxi back!
I could keep on........ boring you by now!

Have a fantastic time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.