General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
I don't know if I enjoyed that or not :-? - amazing dog training, but in other respects, quite cruel teasing like the owner did - and imo totally unnecessary. :cry:

Sanji x
I'm more a cat person , they are totally untrainable , but seem quite happy at tolerating having to live with me , come to think of it , I live with them .

I think dogs that are trained for services are great though
andy66 wrote:
I'm more a cat person , they are totally untrainable , but seem quite happy at tolerating having to live with me , come to think of it , I live with them .

I think dogs that are trained for services are great though

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff. :)
Too true! My cats make sure that I know my place!

SM
Sanji wrote:
I don't know if I enjoyed that or not :-? - amazing dog training, but in other respects, quite cruel teasing like the owner did - and imo totally unnecessary. :cry:

Sanji x

I was a little the same Sanji but consoled myself with the fact that he was wagging his tail.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.