Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
We can't all like the same places! Sorry your holiday wasn't quite as good as you expected. I hope you were able to get the most out of it though.
I'll echo Steve's thoughts on Khan's Tent - what an excellent night out! £22 gets you everything: entry, three course meal, live music while you eat it, a full bottle of wine per person! a soft drink, a brandy, and an excellent cabaret show after your meal. If you're going to Sunny Beach (or its offered as an excursion) I suggest you go!

I can't really back you up on the luggage though mate - that's like saying you didn't get caught speeding on way to the airport, so you shouldn't have to pay a fine if you get caught speeding home from the airport. Just stick to the limit and you won't have any problems :wink:

I didn't encounter any problems with uncooked food, although we mainly ate at the hotel 'cos we were AI.
at least you didnt get charged for both journeys.
that would have left an even worse taste.
Just a note on the overweight baggage, when your luggage is weighed, the weight is printed on your luggage receipt, its worth checking the amount as we witnessed several people being charged over what they should have.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.