Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
just back
11 Posts
That makes me even more excited!
8 of us are off to exelsior on friday night
glad you had a good holiday, i cant wait for mine!
Hello Carole :D

Im really glad you had a brilliant holiday

I remember your post when you son could'nt get on the plane at Newcastle

Im so glad he has overcome his fear :D

And hope you have a lot more holidays in Turkey

Its lovely isnt it :D
I'm really glad you had a good time. I too remember you and have often wondered how you have got on and whether your son over came his fear. Thats great news.
Mel.
Carole, great to hear your son overcame his fear. So glad you had a good time. Bet you were so worried boarding the plane but relieved when you took off. Least you can look forward to holidays again .great news
Good news all round in your report Carole. Great stuff !

Wilson :wink:
thanks to everyone for all the support you gave me other my son,thought i would let you all know i took him to hypnotherapist he had six session with him each session cost £45 but worth every penny so if anyone out there knows anyone who has a severe phobia about flying i can recommend them he worked wonders on my boy.also if anyone needs any more info on club excelsior dont hesitate to ask only to willing to help its a great place to stay
Caroleb, so glad you had a great time and to hear your son went. i too remember reading how last year he couldn't go. Great news :lol:
Aww Carol i can remember only too well the probs your son had last time.
I am so pleased to hear that he managed to fly and that you had a great holiday.Well done to him for getting over his fear.

Loulou
Thanks for your fab report, it just gets me more excited, 19 sleeps, yeay! Really pleased for your son, hope he's totally over it and will come with you again next year. Once you go to Turkey once, you get addicted it's so lovely!

Love Nikki xx
Hi Carole,

I too remember all the stuff about your little fella last year and just wanted to say I'm so pleased for you that it all went well. I really felt for you all last year and I'm glad that phase in his life is past now!

Here's to many more holiday flights for the wee fella!

Catherine x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.