General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I put things in safe places then forget the safe place! :duh
I have sometimes had mild panics when booking diy- Keep having to check that dates for flights, hotels etc tie up. We usually fly from Bristol or Cardiff and I sometimes get the feeling I've booked parking or hotel for the wrong airport :duh It doesn't help that I've ususally got more than one holiday booking on the go at the same time. Thankfully, I've never made a mistake yet.
I've booked a Travelodge and airport parking for next Feb., and after printing off the parking voucher noticed there is no car registration number on it, so I had a panic has it states this will be needed for entering and leaving the car park to recognise the car. There is no way of checking if I entered the correct info, although I do remember putting in the car reg. so only hope the details are correct.

Caz
My brother-in-law came home last Christmas and while he was here he kept saying "when we leave on Thursday" when in fact he was due to leave on Friday. When he did it again on the Wednesday we insisted he get his laptop out to check his booking. He opened the email, his face fell and he said "I think I have made a big mistake!". He had obviously been playing around with return dates and instead of booking a return flight for 31st December, he had booked a return flight for 31st January. They managed to get tickets for the plane they had thought they were going back on but he had to pay for new tickets. :whoops
I once also booked tickets for a show the day before we were due to arrive - didn't really matter, because we booked an extra night :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.