Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
We're off to Rhodes on the 30th May as well. This will be our third holiday to Rhodes.
going to kolymbia for the second time on july 25th counting down now :glynis
Hi
You will love Esperides Beach. It is great specially for children. They have been working very hard on the gardens for weeks now and I suppose it will open soon.

Maegi
Less than 5 weeks for me now!! :fly
8 weeks today till we go to lesbos
May 9th. for me!!!!! Can't wait. :D
Hi

Maegi, have you been to the Esperides Beach??? Hope we've made a good choice.

andy148, where are you flying from? We're flying off from B'ham at 7.05 :shock: bit early for me!!!!

Only problem I got at the moment is, can you believe I've yet to sort the family's passports out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine and OH's expired last March and the youngest two's need renewing then the other two kids were on ours but now need first passports of their own. I've spent hours filling in everyones forms, getting them all countersigned this weekend so fingers crossed by next Tuesady they'll be in the super fast post!!! :D Just hope i've filled them all in ok.

So anyone know what the weathers going to be like??? :D
YOU had better get your skates on... see the passport thread in gen enquiries...

wizard
I fly out on june 13th. I can't wait. This is my first time to Rhodes and Im really looking forward to it
Hi, just tried to find the thread, only found the one that says it takes three weeks. Hopefully if I get ours sent off this week and i've filled them in ok then we should be ok, fingers crossed! :?
Years ago I had been to the Esperides many times. My daugther was there with her family 2 years ago and she loved it too. Until 2 years ago it was half pension but changed to all inclusive. I go for a drink sometimes as I know a lot of the staff and it is still great. Your children will love it. At the moment they are rebuilding the big playground, ready for the new season.
Maegi- ohhhhhhhh hope they get it finished for when we get there!! :D Sorry for all the questions, but do you live over there?? Just wondered as you said you go there for a drink.
We fly out form Glasgow at 14.15 on the 30th May. Staying at the Rodos Palladium which, IIRC, is just along the road from the Esperides Beach.
Hello Marie

Yes I have been living on this wonderful island for 4 years now. Before we have been on holiday twice a year for about 20 years - mostly at the Esperides. They will be finished by the time they open and with probably a new playground. I will let you know when it is finished as I walk past with my dog every day (only until the tourist arrive - I will have to find another place to walk)
Have a nice day Maegi
Hello Andy
You will love the Palladium. It is about 800 m after the Esperides, a very special 5* hotel. My brother was there 4 times already and I was there for dinners and drinks. The rooms are spacious.
Regards Maegi
Off to Kalithea on 23rd May . only 7 weeks to lose 3 stone !!
I fly out on 9th May, I'm so excited, 1st time visiting Rhodes and have heard it's such a lovely island. 5 and a half weeks to go and counting!!!! :lol:
Hi

Hope everyone heading out that way has a super holiday!!! :D

jomac - i've got 8 weeks to go and about 10lbs to lose, weeks are ticking by and so far i've done nothing about it! :(

Maegi - thanks for the reply and the informations on our hotel, what a lovely place to walk the dog! Beats the local park.

Got to start the holiday clothes shopping when the kids go back to school after Easter, they all need new everything cause they've all grown too much!

Oh and I got the passport forms sent off special delivery today! :)
We are going to Esperides on 9th June. Have read so many brilliant reviews about this hotel.

Maegi can you tell me if there are are many bars near the hotel as some people say there are a few and some say only a couple.

The hotel looks fantastic and have been on the website for the waterpark which looks brilliant too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.