Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi seahunt, thanks for that info, hopefully they won't take too long then. Ours are a bit more complicated, one lost passport, two kids needing first time passports, two kids renewals and mine was a renewal. Envelope was bulging with documents! :shock:
cazzi, we'll have been there just over a week when you get there, should be tanning nicely! 8)

Started doing a list today of the 100's of things i need to buy before we go, just the toiletries alone were endless. Having two rooms so i need to kit out the two bathrooms so need duplicates of everything. :roll:

8 weeks tomorrow............. :fly
Hi
It depends what you consider as near. If you walk towards Faliraki on the left hand side for about 500 m there is the Shopping Center Epsilon. There you will find many bars and shops. If you walk towards Rhodes on the left hand side again there is a restaurant/bar. If you walk outside the hotel on the other side of the road there is a new small shopping center. I reckon it must have a bar too but I dont know.
Hi Marie, hope those passports get to you on time. Think you should be ok. Like Seahunt said it is still out of season so they dont take so long. I am excited but a bit worried as well. Was supposed to be going with my partner and my son but looks like it may just be myself and my son but am sure we will be ok.

Hi Maegi thanks for the info. Sounds ideal.
crikes marie 6319 its gonna cost an arm and a leg for all those passports :shock:
Seahunt - yes! Had to do them a cheque for £315!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Cazzi - i'm sure you and your son will still have a great time, how old is he??
4 weeks tomorrow, May 5th for my honeymoon 8)
hi marie 6319. son 11 daughter and her mate 17.they enjoyed it last year so we thought we'ed give it another go at the same hotel :lol:
Hi seahunt, what hotel are you staying at and when do you go?

Suppose the bank holiday will delay my passports, hoping they don't come back next week with something filled in wrong or photos not right!

Don't blame you going back to the same place if everyone had a good time, at least you know what to expect. :D
Hi Marie, my son is 12. Will have to take a good book with me for when i am on my own. Been looking forward to this so much, not going to let anything spoil it. Fingers crossed your passports arrive soon. x
hi marie 6319,we go july 25th to the kolymbia star in kolymbia.its a bit out of the town but theres bars and restaurants close by.and thers some entertainment at the hotel.the bus stop is right outside the hotel.only about 2.30euro to rhodes or lindos. :?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.