Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
I have only heard of Sunshine.com but have just done a search for October and this company doesnt seem any cheaper than Thomas Cook for the Riviera hotel.
The flights have the prefix FS which I am not familiar with as I have only used Thomas Cook and Thomson.
I have only heard of Sunshine.com

That isn't the company it is called JustSunshine and is a different company completely if anybody has information on them :tup
According to their website justsunshine.com claim to act as agents for tour operators. Thomson/Thos Cook/Monarch/Jet2 etc.

The first thought I have is which TO is this holiday supposed to be with - if it looks a good deal then why not have a look at the TOs own website?

Second thought is are they putting together a Dynamic Package to achieve this price? If that is the case then may I suggest you read my post "Understanding your holiday booking" which can be found here.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/understanding-your-holiday-booking-t158718.html

Third thought is easy - If you have read reviews that are far from complimentary the don't book with them.

I appreciate that people try to get the cheapest deal they can but sometimes it is better if you pay just a little more. As I explain in my post to which I have linked dealing with agents can mean you have less protection than if you book direct with the TO. Not every holiday is a disaster but in the great scheme of things which is life you buy a house - the most expensive purchase - you buy a car which is the second and the third?

Guess what - got it in one! Your holiday. You work all year for your two weeks in the sun and you deserve it to be right.

fwh
I have just done a quick costing and without comparing it with other package companies it did appear reasonable, however looking at it I presume it is a Dynamic Package where every component is made up individually, the flight was with Tunis Air, the hotel was booked separately and transfers would have to be included.
I didnt think Tunis air travelled from Newcastle :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.