Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
kapparis
8 Posts
my recollections of kapparis is that it is a new development near the UN buffer zone without any traditional character, Not sure where your villa will be but you should be within 5 to 10 mins walk of Fireman's Beach [depending on your speed,

yasus
wizard
assuming you land at Larnaca

here is the current route it doesn't go via the airport

here is the timetable

the official taxi fare is around 65 euro but expect to pay about 110 euro [Cyprus taxi drivers are world renowned for over charging]

yasus
wizard
Hi

I found this on another forum:

Blue Water Bay Villas are actually in Kapparis, some 3-4 miles from Protaras itself.
It is a large development and spreads from Kennedy Avenue down to the coastline.
They are close to no. 72 in grid B2 on this map: http://www.kapparis.info/maps/images/ctoprotaras606.jpg
Excellent, thank you both
Hi Rach, have a look at my map of Kapparis and the area... http://goo.gl/maps/oQkxI

Note that Kennedy Avenue is marked as Leoforos Kappari, and is the main "strip" with bars and restaurants.

There are several "Blue Water Bay" developments... the main ones being between Malama Holiday Village and Sunny Coast apartments. So, yes, you should be within 5-10 minutes stroll of beaches and bars/restaurants depending on time of year and weather!

Yes, the bus does run down Kennedy Avenue, but I'd suggest hiring a car as it makes you more independent and it's an easy drive from Larnaca airport, taking about 45 minutes.

HTH, Marion
Are they any taxi companies in Kapparis . I know the bus runs thru Kennedy Ave, but I am in a wheelchair and want to go to Protaras some times as we have friends there. I know from Protaras is fine as the last few years we have sometimes hired if we have been late. We usually use the bus, but this year will be different.
Sotiris 23 731297 / 99 640453

Found the above taxi firm listed.

But also on one of the holiday rental sites for an apartment in Kapparis it says near taxi firm, I guess there must be one there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.