Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Terrific Video Fiona,

Looks lovely. I love the location of the Kingstork and now it would be on my list of possibles after seeing that video.

Is noise an issue with it being so close to the road?

Also isnt the restaurant attached called Maggies?

If so when we were last there the owner refused to serve spirits as he had seen the light and was on the wagon. Really funny talking to the bemused waiters about it. Great food though.
no noise at all. I cant take credit for the video. Stanley the owner made it- but it is exactly as it looks
Maggies is actually across the road. and I think he has had a change of heart. He was definitely selling spirits in April. Great person to speak to but he didn't seem to be around the last time we were there.
Happy memories Fiona.

We were not going back this last season but had a change of heart. Ended up having a great time apart from the two 24 hour delays out and back.

Papa.
Delays are a pain aren't they?
We will be back at Kingstork next year :)
Cannot beat personal reccomendation.

We ended up doing something a bit different last season and indeed spending a lot more than usual on acommodation.

Five days in the South which due to the delay turned out to be 4 and then 10 days in a little boutique place in Candolim which was expensive but my OH loved.

Gave us a completely different experience to our usual Goan holiday.

Lots of choices now for all budgets in Goa.
and in Goa terms Kingstork is expensive We were £28 a night. So do you think you can persuade OH away from boutique? :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.