Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Kormacks is closed. Craig is now at The Pheasant Plucker
Kormacks closed just before we left on 6th April. Pretty sure it will be open for business soon as it's a nice little bar.

Craig has moved a few bars up the road to the Pheasant Plucker and is doing very well there.

Is the Irish bar the Temple Bar opposite St Eugene's :?: It still has the live band Think they are called Rogue Traders
kormacks has been open last few days, but with no cabaret on.... but wasnt opened when i walked past this lunch time.... its up for rent too.
If I had some money i would buy that place, its a little gold mine in the right hands!! The irish bar isn't opposite St Eugines, it's up the road from it, about a 5 minute walk, it's down some steps, the live band starts (or used to) at midnight and plays till 4am. A good place to go to finish the night!

Can't wait to get there, the weather here is meant to be turning soon!!

Is John Lennon still doing the rounds in the bars???
...just been past kormacks, it is open now
Is John Lennon still doing the rounds in the bars???

Could anybody tell me who is comparing at Kormacks Bar now?

Kormacks is closed. Craig is now at The Pheasant

Billy J lennon is now back in Wales.

Dave O'Neill is compering at Kormacks, and it isn't closed. Yes the trespaso is available but it is still open for business.

As regards to cabaret, not many places have been putting their cabaret on over the past couple of weeks, and if they have its been pretty quiet. Even Parque de la Paz has been shocking and if thats quiet then no-one else stands a chance!!!!

Happens every single year......................we all think 'wait for easter, wait for easter' and it never happens.

I reckon it all comes down to the ridiculous flight prices that they slap on as soon as they get a sniff of the school holidays. :(
Gutted about Billy J Lennon, always liked seeing him! Any good acts about?

Some of the prices we where quoted for flights next week where stupid and its not evan school holidays!

Dont mind if there arn't many acts on, means I get more of a chance to do Karaoke!!!!!! :lol:

I was reading on another post that the beer prices are still going up, is that still the case?
The irish bar isn't opposite St Eugines,

So has The Temple Bar and Irish Fiddler disappeared in the last week :roll: :lol:
Are any bars still open?????!!!!!!!?????? I have just remembered the Irish bars name, it called O'Reily's, has anyone been in there recently?
roytoncc.... sunday night actually !!!!!!
still a great night out !
Thats good news!! Have they still got a live band?
they have indeed,,,,, still KICK although Daz York the bass player and in his own right a great Rod Stewart tribute show is leaving the end of the month.
It's a great bar to end the night with, they play some good music and there is always a crowd in. Will just catch Daz's last few gigs!
Billy J lennon is now back in Wales

Does anyone know where Bryan is playing in Wales. The email address I have for him keeps coming back as undeliverable and I would like to get back in touch with him having had lots of contact over the past decade or so. He asked to stay in touch when we left Tenerife last July and we have tried to no avail :(
Can I assme that this topic has now run its course as it has went of the main subject originally ask about?
Yes, I know everything I need to know.

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.