Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
We have stayed there twice for a few days, last time was October 2010. Good points are the beach which is nice and free to guests of the hotel, the staff who are all very helpful and friendly, the pools which had hardly any people in them, nice reception area and free internet. The rooms are a bit variable, last time we stayed we changed rooms and were happy with the 2nd one. They are spacious but tired looking. Breakfast is the usual for north cyprus, plus some cooked items, perfectly acceptable. We didn't have the evening meal, so can't comment on that. If you just want a clean, reasonably priced hotel, then it is fine. If you're looking for a bit of luxury or an ultra modern hotel then maybe it's not for you. Hope you have a good time, the weather is usually good in may.
many thanks, your review was very helpful. :tup
If the mods could add the LA hotel to the review section i will write a review on there.
bellavista

If you could add the relevant details [ name,location tour operator] to this the add hotel thread then it can be added later today

yasus
wizard
Done. Will write a review when thehotel is on there
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.